A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules
The Family Worker Responsibilities:
- The Family Worker is responsible for maintaining high quality, effective parent engagement practices that contribute to the healthy development of families.
- The Family Worker maintains a caseload of or about 15 providers and their associated families.
- The Family Worker is responsible for addressing individual family needs, providing referrals and resources, and designing monthly parent engagement activities in collaboration with the educational staff, provide network provider support, make initial and ongoing assessment of family needs, and create work plans for families which involve goal setting, home visits, provider site visits, parent education, and family support services.
- The Family Worker is expected to adhere to the regulations and standards set forth by the NYC Department of Education, Universal Pre-Kindergarten, 3K, New York City Department of Health regulation, Cardinal McCloskey Community Services and all other applicable federal, state, and local entities.
- No remote option
- At minimum, Family Child Care CDA, preferably an AA or BA in Psychology, Social Work or related field.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Knowledge of child development and Early Childhood Education.
Safe Children, Stable Families, Successful Lives. At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community-based services. A COA Accredited Agency, CMCS has provided services in locations throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties, as well as the Bronx and Manhattan since 1946. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!