A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules
The Assistant Program Administrator, Responsibilities:
- The Assistant Program Administrator works in collaboration with the Program Administrator with the day-to-day site operations of the program.
- The Assistant Program Administrator ensures participants and program data is entered into the required computer databases and other tracking systems.
- The Assistant Program Administrator makes certain that systems are up-to-date and assist with generating statistical reports.
- The Assistant Program Administrator supports with the recruitment and enrollment of children and families.
- The Assistant Program Administrator ensures that health follow up and screening requirements are met in accordance with time lines in policies and procedures.
- The Assistant Program Administrator ensures the efficient management of all aspects of the program; including menu planning and meal service in accordance with Child and Adult Care Food Program standards. Reviews and approves all food and milk orders.
- The Assistant Program Administrator maintains and monitor the Health and Safety checklist for the site.
- The Assistant Program Administrator conducts daily health and safety walkthrough of site.
- No remote option
- At a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably related to one or more of the disciplines they oversee and experience in supervision of staff, fiscal management, and administration.
- Knowledge of Head Start/EHS Performance standards, DOHMH licensing and DOE UPK.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience.
Safe Children, Stable Families, Successful Lives. At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community-based services. A COA Accredited Agency, CMCS has provided services in locations throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties, as well as the Bronx and Manhattan since 1946. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!