Sign on bonus of $2000.00 It will be paid: $1000.00 upon hire and $1000.00 upon successful completion of 3 months.
Safe Children, Stable Families, Successful Lives.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services. A COA Accredited Agency, CMCS has provided services in locations throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties, as well as the Bronx and Manhattan since 1946.
As a Master Teacher, you will play an integral role in the implementation, guidance, leadership, covering Education Director when absent, and supervision of all classroom functions. Our Master Teachers are also responsible for directing and implementing daily educational programs, daily record-keeping, while providing a variety of skills and facilitating developmental activities for the continued success of the Head Start- program.
Education & Experience:
• Master’s in Early Childhood Education
• Initial, or Permanent B-2 or N-6 NYS teaching certification (or equivalent).
• 3-5 years of experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
• Head Start experience is preferred.
• Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
No remote option available.
• Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background
• Experience with Classroom Lens Assessment Scoring System Reliability (CLASS) preferred.
COVID Vaccinated required !
CMCS offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, in-service training, flexible work schedules, and competitive salaries. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
CMCS offers an EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM in certain programs of $500.00!
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!