The WOW Factor is What Sets Us Apart from the Others!
Carmine’s Iconic Family Style Italian restaurant has been serving up classic dishes for over 30 years! Our locations span from NYC & DC to Vegas, Atlantic City and the Bahamas. Our founder crafted Carmine’s with a singular vision: bringing his guests the “wow-factor” and making any meal feel like an Italian American wedding feast.
Carmine’s believes in authenticity, high quality and above all consistency across all our Restaurants. Come work with our team members who are animated, committed, and hardworking! We love to celebrate with our guests with the ultimate family style dining experience and live for the everyday excitement that comes along with working under pressure in a high-volume restaurant. We hope to find passionate, driven individuals who want to be with us long term and are interested in growing and becoming a family with us.
We are seeking experienced Line Cook to join our Culinary team at Carmine’s. When you join our kitchen, you become part of a focused team who has a passion for outstanding food using the freshest ingredients that will allow you to deliver remarkable dishes daily. As a cook you are responsible for delivering authentic Southern Italian dishes made from scratch to our guests.
Your Role with Us:
- As a cook, you are responsible for ensuring that all items are prepared according to Carmine’s specifications, recipes, procedures and quality standards; ensures our guests have a superior dining experience by correctly timing and serving all food during the shift.
- Set-up the station with par stocks of menu items, and prepare the dishes designated for a specific station.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with speed (as dictated by the dish) and accuracy.
- Responsible for general cleanliness of their station and the kitchen during and after a shift.
- At closing, all prep items must be properly wrapped and stored.
- Follow health and safety procedures laid out by management, city, state and federal requirements.
- Support the kitchen team as a whole in prep, dish, and on the line as needed.
We Are Looking for Candidates:
- With experience as a Cook in a high-volume kitchen.
- Who are able to follow a recipe.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and provide friendly, efficient service to team members and guests.
- With open flexibility to work various shifts.
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Free delicious employee family meals
- Employee discount in all our restaurants
- Exciting Career Paths
- Competitive Compensation
- Supportive Team Environment
*We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.