The Parkside Group, New York’s leading full-service public affairs firm, is seeking a Director of Scheduling to join our growing government relations team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an industry-leading team and to work with experts representing Fortune 500 companies, major labor unions, and non-profit organizations before city and state government.
The role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and is ideal for someone with exceptional organizational skills and strong written and interpersonal communication.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Scheduling internally and externally between our team, our clients, and various elected officials’ offices.
● Collaborating with Vice Presidents overseeing non-profit and labor clients to schedule all spring advocacy days.
● Coordinate weekly with government relations team members to ensure all client time tracking is completed on time and accurately.
● Correspondence administrative support, including answering phones and handling mail.
● Measure and analyze team time usage in order to streamline future legislative sessions with the aim of helping the team to achieve goals and increase productivity.
● Special projects in collaboration with the COO, such as researching issues or bills for clients when scheduling is slower paced.
To excel in this role, applicants should be comfortable working as part of a team, managing multiple projects simultaneously while keeping a cool head and technically proficient with the Microsoft Office and Google suite of products.
In order to be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter via email to [email protected]
Commensurate with experience, the salary range is $45,000 – $65,000 plus a generous benefits package, including 10 days paid vacation time which increases with seniority, fully funded individual health insurance plans, profit sharing plan, and annual bonuses.
The position will be hybrid, based in our New York City office.
Our company is committed to diversity and believes that our continued success has been made possible by hiring, retaining, promoting, and encouraging the people on our team. Women, people of color and members of the LGBTQIA community are strongly encouraged to apply.